Gold Leaves Blank Journal
A5 Nature Hard Cover Journals
160 x 80gsm Quality Cream Pages
Ribbon Marker and Elastic Closure
Beautiful printed matching end papers
Dimensions: 21.5 x 15 x 1.5
Effective ways to use a journal:
- Journals can be used for sketching, planning or doodling
- You could use a journal to list your long-term and short-term goals as well as the steps to achieving your goals. By listing steps into manageable parts, it seems much more realistic
- Some people like to keep a record of their daily activities. You could do this and list what you did for the day, how it made you feel and who you interacted with
- You could keep a food journal where you could make a shopping list, write out your favourite recipes and new ones that you are excited to try. Make it fun by adding pictures of your recipes or stickers of food
- Travel journals help you remember all the good memories. You can learn a lot when travelling to different places, write down your experiences and you can share this with people close to you – you could add show tickets, pictures, receipts or business cards from all the places you’ve been to.
- Create a bullet journal – this is a great planning or journaling system that can help you stay organised. You can be creative and practice lettering to make your journal look pretty. Check out our fun Faber-Castell Stationery to help you achieve this. If you need more tips, read our blog on using a dot-grid journal.
- Exercise journal – if you want to lose weight, gain muscle, tone or just stay healthy. You can write down your goals, motivation or even songs that you want to add to your new gym playlist. Create an exercise schedule in your journal and stick to it using your habit tracker.
- Spiritual journal – add scriptures, inspiring messages or quotes to your journal. You can keep a record of prayers or affirmations for yourself to look back to when you need guidance.
Here are a few benefits to journaling:
- Boosts your mood
- Enhances your sense of well-being
- Improves your memory
- Increases self-awareness
- Helps manage depression
- Calms and clears your mind
- Releases everyday stress
3 in stock