Polysculpt Combo Deal
1. Oven Bake (Recommended)
- Place onto a foil sheet or ceramic tile and place in the centre of the oven, pre-heated to 140℃ (284℉).
- Oven bake at 140℃ for 15-30 minutes. Baking time may vary according to clay thickness and as a general rule allow 15 minutes per 1/4 inch (6mm) thickness.
- Do not exceed the recommended baking time!
- Baking should be supervised by an adult.
- Carefully remove from the oven after baking and cool naturally.
2. Hair Blower Heating
- Suitable for small works size in 1-2 inch maximum
- Put the works into a paper box, and heat blow dry it for 3-5 minutes – clay will harden.
Polymer Clay was tested and is used by Candice Leth.
Candice is a local artist who specialises in sculpting figurines, and wall murals. She has pre-covid taught several classes at Be Inspired and is a passionate and enthusiastic teacher. Her class is included, for free, for two people.
The polymer clay blocks are large and can be split with a friend – hence the reason for two “tickets” or you can keep the clay in an airtight container and use for multiple projects.
ZOOM CLASS DATE: Saturday 17th April, 10-12 noon on zoom
Pre-class prep will be sent via a what’s app support group that will be set up for pre-class and post class.
6 in stock