Olive Kraft Caddy
PRE-ORDER: THIS LISTING HAS BEEN CREATED SO THAT YOU CAN PRE-ORDER YOUR ITEM AND IT WILL BE RESERVED FOR YOU UPON ARRIVAL IN THE BE INSPIRED STUDIO.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE MAY CHANGE – EXCHANGE RATE AND IMPORT COSTS DEPENDENT.
please pay upon placing order. Only paid for items will be ordered. Items expected in studio by second week February 2023. Cut off date for orders and payment is 29th January 2023.
“I am always looking for attractive ways to contain and organize my stuff, from knitting tools left behind wherever I was last knitting to little office supplies scattered around my computer and everyday travel items that get lost at the bottom of a tote or backpack. I realized the washable kraft fabric used for our Accessory Roll and Project Portfolio is the perfect material – stiff enough to sit upright, but also washable (raise your hand if you’ve ever spilled an entire coffee into a tote bag?). I designed the Kraft Caddy with as many pockets as possible – on the inside and the outside – you can never have too many! The center is wide open for bigger items like knitting projects, lunch and a water bottle, a rolled-up sweater for travel – and the whole thing fits right down inside a tote. Keep it on a shelf or desk as a storage bin without handles, or add the short, wide leather handles (sold separately) so you can grab it for travel.”
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Color: Olive
- Measures 6” deep x 11.5” wide x 6.5” tall / 15cm deep x 29cm wide x 16.5cm tall
- 3 exterior pockets
- 9 interior pockets
- Organize various sized tools & accessories in the main compartment, interior and exterior pockets.
- Fits inside a tote, backpack or basket to add pockets for organization
- Store your knitting project in the main compartment and tools and pattern in the side pockets
- Holds your water bottle, reading glasses, pens, charging cords, and keys – whatever you need to have at hand
- Use it as a storage bin on a shelf or coffee table to hold remotes, tissues, coasters, glasses
- Store your reading glasses, pens, pencils, charging cords, and tools on your desk or in your studio
- Store make-up and other get-ready-to-go-out items in your bedroom
4 in stock